Welcome to the Milton Keynes Role-Playing Games Club
|We're currently playing|
|Long block games||Short block games|
|Block 5: 21 November 2023 – 16 January 2024
||Block 4: 31 October 2023 – 14 November 2023
We meet weekly on Tuesday nights to play tabletop roleplaying games, including Dungeons & Dragons, Call of Cthulhu and more.
IMPORTANT: As of November 2023 we have changed venue to the National Film and Sci-Fi Museum. Please make sure you have the correct venue details.
We play a wide variety of games, from mainstream games like Dungeons & Dragons to lesser known indie games, and genres including fantasy, science fiction and horror. Prospective GMs pitch the games they want to run, and players vote on what they want to play. You can see what we're playing on the right, or see the links below for more details:
- Current Games - The games we're playing at the moment.
- Proposed Long-Block Games - What's being offered for the next long block.
- Proposed Short-Block Games - What's being offered for the next short block.
We meet on Tuesday evenings at the National Film and Sci-Fi Museum, and alternate between long blocks of 8 weeks, and short blocks of 3 weeks. Long block games are typically campaigns, and can last for a single long block or span multiple long blocks. Short block games can be one-offs lasting a single session, or short games taking two or three sessions. See the Block calendar for all the block dates.
The ideal time to join the club is at the start of a long or short block, but it's often possible to join part way through - take a look at Current Games for what we're playing and contact us if you're interested in joining.
MK-RPG's own tabletop RPG convention, held twice a year in March and September. Visit the Concrete Cow website for details of the next event, and to sign up for updates.
- About us - Who are we and why are we here?
- The Venue
- The Constitution and The Committee.
- Contact us.
- Gaming Resources - useful links for both new and experienced gamers.
- Publications - game rules, scenarios and other supplements written by our members.
- Outside the club - conventions and other gaming beyond our regular meetings.