Please include a same page description of your game, to help people understand the play style.
Deathwatch Brothers All
"Brothers! the time has come for us to deal with the Tyranid, a few hard strikes we will be able to stop this force in its track, a few hunts, a few boardings and we will be done"
Deathwatch is a game in which you play Space Marines of the Deathwatch - hulking figures with immense power and strength. An anti alien fighting force your job is to drop into the most suicidal death defying situations and come out swinging. In the Grim Darkness of the 41st Millenium there is Only War
- Who prepares the story? The GM prepares the overall shape of the story, linear or branching. Players run their characters through these events. The GM gives hints to provide direction, but players can shape where we are headed.
- What can players contribute to the story/setting? Their character's thoughts, actions, and backstory, interaction between characters provides depth and entertainment.
- The rules (including agreed house rules) will be: Followed, unless too complex
- Player characters are: Expected to work together. You are a team. You may disagree about the best way to achieve your aims, but you should buy into the overall aims.
- How brutal is the game? You are space marines
- Doing the smartest thing for your character's survival: Sometimes isn't as important as other choices.
- After many sessions of play, during one session, a player decides to have her character side with an enemy. This is: Not Possible
- Proposed by: Will M
- System: Deathwatch
- Players: 3–5
- The system is based on YZE by Free League, run via Discord and probably Foundry VTT, 3-5 players. I might not stick slavishly to the rules. The story and fun will have higher priority.